11:FS Foundry Product Manager
Who are we, what do we do?
11:FS Foundry is building the next generation of banking products for some of the biggest banks and smallest startups and everything in between.
We have pulled together a stellar team who have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, Nutmeg and Tandem. Our ultimate aim is to transform financial services across the world, and positively impact the lives of millions of customers by delivering truly digital financial services to retail, business, corporate, insurance, and asset management customers.
What is 11:FS Foundry and what do we do?
11:FS Foundry is built from the industry-wide recognition that core banking is ready for massive disruption. Banks and financial services firms all over the world are built on out-dated, monolithic systems that are complicated, prone to failures and costly to maintain. Fintechs looking to challenge the status quo often face prohibitive costs of adopting these same old systems, or the daunting task of building something from scratch.
11:FS Foundry will revolutionise the playing field by offering a modular, cloud-based platform that allows large and small players launch new financial services and products in a matter of minutes rather than months. 11:FS Foundry entered into a partnership with DNB - Norway’s largest financial services group, to bring the platform to market. To achieve this and change the core shape of the financial services industry, we need the best talent in the market. Come and get on the rocket ship.
Who you will be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing Foundry team, to own and create the best user experience for the core Foundry platform. As the Product Manager you will deeply understand the consumers of the platform, who are engineering and technical in nature, to craft the best experience for them to consume and create new and innovative financial services and propositions using Foundry. You’ll work with a multi-disciplinary team consisting of analysts, designers, engineers to research, design and grow the platform.
So what will you do?
- Product ownership of a core team in the Foundry PaaS platform; lead analysts, designers and engineers to create the best end-user experience.
- Own and prioritise your roadmap, make the necessary product decisions in order to deliver against the strategy and vision of how we’ll take Foundry to market.
- Collaborate with Foundry clients to understand what the challenges are with their current core banking solutions, and creatively solve these using Foundry technologies.
- Customer research: uncover current client, end user and wider market needs, to inform the design of a Foundry platform that is scalable to multiple clients and geographies.
- Collaborate with the Head of Product and other Product folks in the team to research, analyse, create and prioritise the product roadmap. Your understanding of the banking industry, financial services and products will help shape future of Foundry.
- Bring together different stakeholders across the Foundry and wider 11:FS team, senior execs from client organisations to execute the company and product strategy.
- Bring the capabilities and features within Foundry together and elevate them to a great developer experience.
So who are we looking for?
- Delivered products or features within a SaaS / PaaS product, and can demonstrate experience of product delivery end-to-end in this environment.
- At least 4-5 years of leading a team of designers, engineers, and analysts to create great product experiences.
- Conducted research and client requirements gathering to inform and drive feature delivery.
- Understanding of the developer experience, and can demonstrate knowledge of the process of product development for this type of user
- Curiosity, empathy and always striving to gain a deeper understanding of user and client needs.
- Background in a Computing Science or Engineering field, either through education or through work experience.
- Testing experience in particular with APIs leveraging tools such as Postman, etc.
Bonus for hitting the following points:
- Experience in product delivery with banking, payments or similar financial services products.
- Other areas highly relevant to FS including risk and compliance, data, regulatory and legal.
- Managed a product within a B2B SaaS or PaaS startup.
- Clearly articulate and technically understand multi-tiered, modern software applications, including APIs, Integration and Microservices based applications and services.
- Understanding of technologies and modern software delivery processes, e.g. CI/CD, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Past experience as a Business Analyst prior to your Product career.
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)
*No agencies please. We will accept unsolicited CVs as free gifts, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to pursue the candidate.*