Who is 11:FS? 🚀🌟
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond. Our people have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, led the technology platforms at Nutmeg, Betfair and beyond and transformed banks like Lloyds, Halifax, Barclays, QNB and Natwest.
Truth be told, 11:FS isn't really one company. It is a collection of startups united by purpose. Our Consulting practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Research & Benchmarking team has built the amazing 11:FS Pulse service used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Media & Marketing team generates content that supports our brand and changes the conversation. 11:FS Foundry is a start-up created from within 11:FS where we are transforming core banking and architecture, doing to core banking what AWS did to data centres.
What is 11:FS Foundry and what do we do? 🚀🌟
11:FS Foundry is built from the industry-wide recognition that core banking is ready for massive disruption. Banks and financial services firms all over the world are built on out-dated, monolithic systems that are complicated, prone to failures and costly to maintain. Fintechs looking to challenge the status quo often face prohibitive costs of adopting these same old systems, or the daunting task of building something from scratch.
11:FS Foundry will revolutionise the playing field by offering a modular, cloud-based platform that allows large and small players launch new financial services and products in a matter of minutes rather than months. 11:FS Foundry entered into a partnership with DNB - Norway’s largest financial services group, to bring the platform to market this year. To achieve this and change the core shape of the financial services industry, we need the best talent in the market. Come and get on the rocket ship.
What will you be doing? 💼🤓
- You will take ownership for a key domain of the Foundry platform to design, deliver and grow its feature set. You will achieve this by leading a team of designers and engineers
- You will work with Foundry clients to understand core banking features and requirements, create user stories and requirements to form into new Foundry features and capabilities
- Customer research: utilise different user research methods to gain new insights, uncover customer Jobs to Be Done in order to inform the design and direction of the product
- Product Roadmap: collaborate with the Product Lead and other PMs to help shape the roadmap and prioritise the backlog of work. Your understanding of the banking industry, financial services and products will help drive and shape the Foundry platform
- You will collaborate with many different stakeholders, across the Foundry team, 11:FS colleagues and senior execs from client organisations to execute the strategy and plan
So who are we looking for?
- Several years experience with developing great digital products and propositions
- Conducted analysis and shaped detailed requirements to inform and drive feature delivery by product teams
- A number of different products and/or features that you can talk us through, the process you took and the end result
- Have worked with and have a good understanding of SaaS/PaaS products and APIs
- Experience with leading a team of designers, engineers, and analysts to execute and drive delivery
- Curiosity, empathy and always striving to gain a deeper understanding of user needs
Bonus for hitting the following points:
- Have designed and delivered banking, payments or other financial service products and features
- Have been a Product person in a B2B SaaS/PaaS startup
- Past experience as a Business Analyst prior to your Product career
How will you fit in?
This is ultimately a partnership amongst smart, talented and like-minded enthusiasts coming together to change the industry we hold so dear to our hearts. In addition to the 11:FS Foundry team, you will be a part of a world class media & marketing team, learning and developing various skills. You will contribute to being an integral part of a leading marketing agency, filled with a team of top notch marketing and design specialists who've been part of creating the digital banks you now hold a card from.
Some of the things we deem benefits 👑♛🤡
11:FS is just over 2 years old and whilst we are a startup, we don't behave like one at most times. So think Flexible Working, competitive salary/day rate, and the autonomy to enable you to help shape the destiny of this great company. You'll be joining us to work with one of THE BEST teams in financial services. And this goes to saying that we have an outstanding team of company leaders, project leaders and subject matter of experts in every division you come into.
So if you're hoping for an opportunity that allows you to reach those stars, a collaborative environment like this will no doubt get you there!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.