Who is 11:FS? 🚀🌟
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond. Our people have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, led the technology platforms at Nutmeg, Betfair and beyond and transformed banks like Lloyds, Halifax, Barclays, QNB and Natwest.
Truth be told, 11:FS isn't really one company. It is a collection of startups united by purpose. Our Consulting practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Research & Benchmarking team has built the amazing 11:FS Pulse service used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Media & Marketing team generates content that supports our brand and changes the conversation. 11:FS Foundry is a start-up created from within 11:FS where we are transforming core banking and architecture, doing to core banking what AWS did to data centres.
What is 11:FS Foundry and what do we do? 🚀🌟
11:FS Foundry is built from the industry-wide recognition that core banking is ready for massive disruption. Banks and financial services firms all over the world are built on out-dated, monolithic systems that are complicated, prone to failures and costly to maintain. Fintechs looking to challenge the status quo often face prohibitive costs of adopting these same old systems, or the daunting task of building something from scratch.
11:FS Foundry will revolutionise the playing field by offering a modular, cloud-based platform that allows large and small players launch new financial services and products in a matter of minutes rather than months. 11:FS Foundry entered into a partnership with DNB - Norway’s largest financial services group, to bring the platform to market this year. To achieve this and change the core shape of the financial services industry, we need the best talent in the market. Come and get on the rocket ship.
What will you be doing? 💼🤓
- You will capture technical and product knowledge from the team, documenting, sharing and making it easily accessible to the right teams and people
- You will be tracking and ensuring the product technical details are captured and updated as the 11:FS Foundry platform scales rapidly over the coming years
- You will be building the 11:FS Foundry developer console (ala AWS/Stripe) with beautiful, easy to understand API documentation, reference guide and other collateral. The vision is for 11:FS Foundry to be the most developer-friendly core banking and financial services platform
- You will be using your understanding of technology and financial services to create collateral for readers to understand the benefits and capabilities of 11:FS Foundry
So who are we looking for?
- You know what good technical documentation looks like, you are self-motivated and can drive the production of technical documentation for a green-field SaaS/PaaS platform
- You have good technical knowledge, are able to dive deep into technical discussions with engineers, capture and surface the key information into accessible content
- You are an accomplished technical writer with a portfolio you’re proud to demonstrate
- Comfortable with a high cadence of deliverables and managing different deadlines
Bonus for hitting the following point:
- You have previous fintech experience, worked for financial services companies, or tech companies creating SaaS / PaaS products
- Demonstrable collateral to show off your past experience and skill in this area
How will you fit in?
This is ultimately a partnership amongst smart, talented and like-minded enthusiasts coming together to change the industry we hold so dear to our hearts. In addition to the 11:FS Foundry team, you will be collaborating with a part of a world-class media and marketing team, learning and developing various skills.
Some of the things we deem benefits 👑♛🤡
11:FS is just over 2 years old and whilst we are a startup, we don't behave like one at most times. So think Flexible Working, competitive salary/day rate, and the autonomy to enable you to help shape the destiny of this great company. You'll be joining us to work with one of THE BEST teams in financial services. And this goes to saying that we have an outstanding team of company leaders, project leaders and subject matter of experts in every division you come into.
So if you're hoping for an opportunity that allows you to reach those stars, a collaborative environment like this will no doubt get you there!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.