Senior Talent Partner
Who are we, what do we do? 🚀🌟
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond. Our people have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, led the technology platforms at Nutmeg, Betfair and beyond and transformed banks like Lloyds, Halifax, Barclays, QNB and Natwest.
Truth be told, 11:FS isn't really one company. It is a collection of startups united by purpose. Our Consulting practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Research and Benchmarking team has built the amazing 11:FS Pulse service used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our 11:FS Foundry team are transforming core banking and architecture, aiming to do to core banking what AWS did to data centres. Lastly we are a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
And yet we don’t work like an agency, or a consultancy, or research house for that matter.
We like to think of ourselves as an FS special forces team with singular focus and an execution mindset. To live up to this, we need the best talent in the market. We hire great people and this is where you come in....
This role in a nutshell 🥜🥜
11:FS is searching for a Senior Talent Partner to lead 11:FS’s talent strategy.
As part of the wider Operations team, reporting directly to the COO, this role combines "hands-on" day-to-day talent acquisition work with setting the strategic direction for the business.
Our people are what makes us and nothing matters as much as finding and retaining the right folks. And the right folks for us are 11s. People who exceed the norm and can turn it up to 11. Our mission leads with “To unleash talent” and that’s exactly what this role is about, finding and unleashing diverse talent to drive exceptional business performance.
We take a holistic approach to our talent and people strategy, looking at end-end employee journeys and removing any of the traditional silos between "HR" "Recruitment" and the business itself. Creating a positive employee experience throughout is extremely important to us.
This role will suit somebody who has mastered all or most talent pillars and is looking to collectively use that experience to move up to a broader Head of Talent role within our company.
- Work with the exec and senior leadership team to develop and own a talent strategy that will help 11:FS attract, retain and develop a diverse workforce and sustain the company’s success
- Establish and continually enhance the talent management function for our business, improving both recruitment and business performance
- Communicate and market forward-thinking talent solutions and programs.
- In collaboration with marketing, own & curate 11:FS employer brand
- Work with hiring managers to establish key competencies for each department and role, create succession plans and manage a talent pipeline of promising applicants
- End-to-end recruitment including writing job specifications, candidate/agency sourcing, co-ordinating interviews with key team members, ensuring a positive candidate experience with both successful and unsuccessful candidates.
- Work closely with department heads and coordinators on recruitment needs, project teaming, and corporate staffing issues
- Manage external recruitment partner relationships
- Lead, develop and retain a diverse talent acquisition team
- Advise the business on effective, ATS and Sourcing Channels in collaboration with the wider Operations team
- Manage talent (retention & acquisition) policies and procedures with People Partner and wider operations team
- Development and custodianship of company culture along with the Leadership and wider People team
- Analyse data sets to drive improvement in recruitment and business performance
- Experience in managing a talent acquisition team and evidence of establishing or transforming the talent function within an organisation.
- Commercial and analytical know-how is required, as is having strong communication and leadership skills. You must be strategic, influential and confident in building relationships with employees at all levels.
- Experience with talent management and acquisition across engineering and technology, product, design and operations with ideally deep experience in tech and engineering recruitment
- Exceptional Interpersonal and motivational skills; you should be capable of building relationships across the organisation.
- Increasing talent sourcing within an organisation by improving direct hiring
- Adept at managing negotiations and influencing at the Executive level
- Able to easily adapt to quickly changing priorities and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Incredibly analytical, detail oriented and organized
- A proven track record of working cohesively with the hiring managers
- We’d like you to have some experience recruiting in a digital agency or consulting as you will show your ability to understand strategic workforce planning for our businesses. Start-up/scale-up experience a bonus.
- Ideally you will bring an existing network of contacts to the table
Some of the things we deem benefits? 👑♛🤡
11:FS is just 3 years old and whilst we are a startup, we don't behave like one at most times. So think Flexible Working, competitive salary, and the autonomy to enable you to help shape the destiny of this great company. You'll be joining us to work with one of THE BEST teams in financial services. And this goes to saying that we have an outstanding team of company leaders, project leaders and subject matter of experts in every division you come into.
*No agencies please, we're not trying to be rude, but very likely to ignore unsolicited CVs because its just not the way we do things here! 🤞*