Producer (Freelance) - NYC
The producer will oversee all US recordings, while liaising with the London office to lock in logistics. The Producer will run technical aspects of production, taking charge of podcast recordings in studios or otherwise.
We see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond. Our people have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, led the technology platforms at Nutmeg, Betfair and beyond and transformed banks like Lloyds, Halifax, Barclays, QNB and Natwest.
11:FS isn't really one company. It is a collection of start-ups united by purpose. Our Consulting practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Research and Benchmarking team has built the amazing 11:FS Pulse service used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our 11:FS Foundry team are transforming core banking and architecture, aiming to do to core banking what AWS did to data centres. Lastly we are a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
- Coordinate travel and studio logistics
- Liaise with London office for Room and venue bookings for allocated podcast
- Set up/take down of recording equipment, as well as running the recording from a technical aspect. You will also be the ‘podcast director’ in room, briefing guests and making sure they stick to time.
- Prep guests & hosts for shows
Core Skills & Experience
- Experience, or strong interest, in podcasts as a medium
- Technical experience in audio production and recording studio environments to record content to the highest professional standard. Including excellent knowledge of microphones, microphone technique and audio recorders.
- Regular listener and consumer of podcasts and online media
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects under pressure and to tight deadlines for publication
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Discretionary bonus - profit share
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)
*No agencies please. We will accept unsolicited CVs as free gifts, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to pursue the candidate.*