Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Summary of Role
We’re looking for an experienced practitioner and team leader to head up our marketing dept. Working closely with our CMO, you will be responsible for driving growth of the 11:FS product and services lines on a global level. You will oversee a multi-disciplinary team responsible for owned, earned, and paid output, as well as working closely with our editorial and production team to leverage our large podcast and video network.
We see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond. Our people have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, led the technology platforms at Nutmeg, Betfair and beyond and transformed banks like Lloyds, Halifax, Barclays, QNB and Natwest.
Lead, manage, and support our fantastic marketing team as we expand globally.
- Provide clarity and alignment on the vision for our media business
- Develop long-term and annual strategy for media dept, including quarterly OKRs
- Support and challenge your team to grow with learning & development opportunities and personalised growth plans
Lead the growth and evolution of our brand at a global level.
- Curate and evolve our brand architecture, visual identity, market positioning and messaging across the group
- Grow our brand awareness as a leading service and product provider to FS institutions
- Explore industry and other relevant partnerships to build equity in our brand
Support our business leads by generating qualified leads for our products and services.
- Manage ways of working between marketing and service lines
- Develop marketing strategies and campaign plans to deliver sales or other specific business outcomes
- Help accelerate the sales cycle, drive down CAC, and maximise LTV
- Build and leverage a strong, scaled CRM system
Content & Campaign Management
Oversee content distribution and creative campaigns at a brand level
- Manage and grow owned content/community properties with a creative and data-driven approach
- Work closely with our media team to help guide editorial strategy
- Drive additional reach and leads through efficient paid media planning & buying
- Work closely with comms lead to deliver earned awareness in the industry
- Push our team and business to take creative risks in campaign activations
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 10+ years experience in product marketing, mostly in B2B, ideally in financial services
- Understanding of product
- Experience in B2B ABM strategies and campaign management
- Experience in inbound marketing strategies and content development at scale
- Experience in paid media and analytics
- Passion for and proven track record in developing talent
- Start-up mentality, if not start-up experience - comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Discretionary bonus - profit share
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)