Operations and Systems Administrator
We’re currently hiring for an Operations & Systems Administrator to join our team. The role combines both delivery of day-day systems and operational support as well as working with the wider team to implement new tools, systems, policies and processes.
We’re wildly ambitious in what we want to achieve in operations, we want to do things that nobody has done before in this space. In this role you will have a significant impact on the business, helping to create a world class employee experience while proactively managing business risk and driving efficiency and effectiveness. This is a great opportunity for somebody to join a rapidly scaling company and help shape and implement the op model of the future.
We see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond. Our people have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, led the technology platforms at Nutmeg, Betfair and beyond and transformed banks like Lloyds, Halifax, Barclays, QNB and Natwest.
11:FS isn't really one company. It is a collection of start-ups united by purpose. Our Consulting practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Research and Benchmarking team has built the amazing 11:FS Pulse service used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our 11:FS Foundry team are transforming core banking and architecture, aiming to do to core banking what AWS did to data centres. Lastly we are a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
- The management of a number of our core systems and applications including settings, user management, reporting and helping teams to use them. Systems include HubSpot, Slack, Harvest, Mavenlink
- Working with the team to implement new tools, systems, policies and processes in line with the target operating model.
- Improve cost efficiency throughout the business in line with our goal of a “zero cost” back office
- Work with key business stakeholders to support the delivery of existing processes. As well as ensuring the processes are successfully executed this will also include, analysing and documenting these processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and iterative improvements in line with business objectives.
- Management, administration and improvement of systems including workflow configuration / governance and automation wherever possible using tools such as Zapier
- Governing existing processes and policies to ensure they are effectively implemented
- Configuration management and ensuring processes and tools are documented on internal wikis appropriately
- Ensure that all 11:FS staff have an enjoyable and seamless employee experience and are enabled to do the best work of their careers
Core skills / experience
- Be customer centric and obsessive about providing the best employee experience to members of the 11:FS team
- Prepared to challenge the status quo and how things are done with a view to always seeking to improve things
- Detail oriented, methodical and analytical
- Process oriented but pragmatic with it’s implementation
- Data driven and use data points to support hypotheses and decisions
- Highly collaborative
- No job too big or small mentality
- Technically competent with G-suite, Excel / Google sheets (VBA/Google Script experience advantageous but not mandatory), project management tools such as Jira and Asana. Familiarity with core business tools such as CRM, time management & cost allocation etc.
- Have at least 2 years experience working in a PMO or operations role
- Discretionary bonus - profit share
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)
*No agencies please. We will accept unsolicited CVs as free gifts, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to pursue the candidate.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.