We’re looking for a passionate & data-driven individual to help us improve the quality of the business data we hold and level-up our ability to gain insights from and utilise the data. By ensuring the underlying data is accurate, putting in place the right tools and making the right connections you will be able to surface the information that really matters and drive the insights that help us to make the right decisions for the business. It's really important you have the knowledge and capability to design and build the appropriate centralised business data solution from the ground up.
We help banks and financials services players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
To do this we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond. Our people have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, led the technology platforms at Nutmeg, Betfair and beyond and transformed banks like Lloyds, Halifax, Barclays, QNB and Natwest.
11:FS isn't really one company. It is a collection of start-ups united by purpose. Our Consulting practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Research and Benchmarking team has built the amazing 11:FS Pulse service used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our 11:FS Foundry team are transforming core banking and architecture, aiming to do to core banking what AWS did to data centres. Lastly we are a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
- Improve quality of data we hold:
- Analysing & defining data requirements
- Reviewing and improving accuracy of data held
- Supporting & educating users
- Manage and administer systems that drive this data"
- Application management
- User management
- Putting in place workflows & automation
- Data cleansing
- Connect the data and produce MI and reporting:
- Selecting & configuring applications to produce real-time reporting
- Improving automation and reducing manual intervention
- Visualising and analysing the data
- Controlling and providing easy access to information and insights
Knowledge & Skill
- Working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Demonstrable experience of using data applications and BI tools (like Stitch, Google Data Studio, Big Query, Tableau, Power BI, Looker etc) as well as familiarity with API’s.
- Some programming and coding capability
The type of person we think would be great for this role:
- Has a meticulous & fastidious nature
- Is solutions driven and able to use their own initiative to solve complex problems
- Asks questions and collaborates well with others to truly understand business & user goals and inform solutions
- Raises issues when they need to and doesn’t work in a vacuum
- Enjoys autonomy but also works well as part of a team
- Really enjoys creating useful solutions that have impactful outcomes for the business and users
- Discretionary bonus - profit share
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)
*No agencies please. We will accept unsolicited CVs as free gifts, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to pursue the candidate.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.