Product Marketing Manager
Who are we, what do we do?
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond. Our people have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, led the technology platforms at Nutmeg, Betfair and beyond and transformed banks like Lloyds, Halifax, Barclays, QNB and Natwest.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the product marketing function for a market-leading research and benchmarking platform!
As a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-done senior-level product marketing position, your #1 goal will be to build brand awareness and drive high quality lead generation and customer acquisition for our platform, 11:FS Pulse.
- Develop messaging and brand positioning for the 11:FS Pulse brand across all paid and owned channels.
- Become the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Create, communicate, and drive consensus of marketing strategy with senior leadership, shared services team.
- Run day-to-day operation and management of campaigns including SEM, display, social, content distribution, newsletter.
- Management of all digital marketing initiatives through the Marketing technology stack, including; website analytics, CRM, conversion optimization, landing page and website optimization, lead scoring, email marketing campaigns, social media marketing, business intelligence reports, and more.
- Work closely with our sales and design teams to craft and review marketing content. Enable collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, whitepapers, videos etc.
- Execute on increasing overall retention and decreasing monthly churn with existing subscriber base (onsite blog, social media and email)
- Use your experience as a HubSpot expert to craft strategies that generate real results; educate the sales team as required.
- Pull and analyze reports from the marketing technology stack in order to translate data into actionable changes to accelerate performance.
- Develop executive-level summaries of marketing campaign performance (KPIs)
- Ideally has 7+ years of marketing, inbound marketing, and/or product marketing experience
- Proven track record of running paid social, paid search campaigns
- Enthusiastic about diving into Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot, and additional tracking, A/B testing, and reporting tools
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience working in the financial services or fintech industries a plus
- Account Based Marketing experience is a plus
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)