Contract Product Designer (UI/UX)
Who are we?
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond. Our people have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, led the technology platforms at Nutmeg, Betfair and beyond and transformed banks like Lloyds, Halifax, Barclays, QNB and Natwest
As an experienced contract UI designer, with a good knowledge of UX and design thinking practices, this is an opportunity to craft a brand new fintech proposition to launch in Western Asia.
Following an ideation sprint, you will help develop how it answers users’ core jobs through features and flows, creating a prototype and visual identity for the MLP feature set that will help test the proposition with users.
You are experienced enough to hit the ground running and work with a small, multidisciplinary project team, as well as clients, to shape the vision, being the voice of design in the room.
Experience designing for Arabic language and culture is a plus.
Who are we looking for?
- - You have several years start-up, agency, studio or in-house experience, where you have:
- – Developed a deep understanding and appreciation of UI patterns and where to use them across web and app
- – Honed your UX practices to be able to rapidly make sense of a customer experience and map it across user flows, sketches and prototypes
- – Grown your understanding of what makes a brand that people love and can apply that to every interaction with consistency
- – Put things into the hands of customers quickly and often, using their feedback to iterate a product or idea
- – Led design sprints where you’ve practised ideation methods to rapidly guide small cross-disciplinary teams from insight to concept (think Google ventures sprint or similar)
What will you be doing here?
- Creating a new fintech proposition, from ideation through to prototype
- Practicing fast-paced, iterative design – drawing on your impressive design eye and intuition for simple UX patterns
- Working in a small team with thinkers, researchers and makers from all walks of life who are at the top of their game
*No agencies please. We will accept unsolicited CVs as free gifts, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to pursue the candidate.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.