Who are we?
At 11:FS we see ourselves as the challenger team dedicated to helping banks and FS players transform themselves and the industry we love. For us this means rethinking what it takes to operate in financial services top to bottom to help our partners build and launch next generation digital propositions around the globe.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond. Our people have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, led the technology platforms at Nutmeg, Betfair and beyond and transformed banks like Lloyds, Halifax, Barclays, QNB and Natwest
Paralegal in the Legal and Risk team
11:FS has a small Legal and Risk team which provides support for the various client facing 11:FS businesses and undertakes client facing consultancy work.
In this role you will be assisting the various parts of the business with:
- Client contracts - providing support to the sales teams by assisting with the review, negotiation and drafting process
- Supplier contracts - Review, draft or negotiate contract terms, amendments and various legal documents
- Provide time-sensitive support to the operations team by responding to inquiries including with respect to general legal guidelines, policy inquiries and contract-specific questions
- Support the implementation of processes & controls for efficient and streamlined operations as related to business policies
- Maintain our contract management system and other databases
- Licensing and IP issues;
- Provide legal support to the HR team
- Fundraising activities;
- Corporate governance and company secretarial;
We are looking for someone who actively wants to work on a wide range of legal (and some non-legal) issues rather than specialising in a single area (that’s what makes the job fun!) and who is happy to engage with a wide range of staff, from more junior members to senior executives.
We are a progressive business and value trust and transparency as fundamental to everything we do. So although this role is very much focussed on managing business risk the person will need to be innovative in how they approach this, keeping the employee and customer experience at the heart of all endeavours.
The role will report into the General Counsel of 11:FS however you will have a large amount of day to day autonomy.
How will you fit in?
This is ultimately a partnership amongst smart, talented and like-minded enthusiasts coming together to change the industry we hold so dear to our hearts.
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)
- You only live once, make it count
*No agencies please. We will accept unsolicited CVs as free gifts, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to pursue the candidate.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.