11:FS builds next generation digital propositions for some of the biggest banks in the world. We do this by working with great people and unleashing them to be able to do the most rewarding work of their careers.
We are now looking for a Programme Manager to come in and help drive implementation of 11:FS Foundry, our PaaS banking platform, for our clients. We’re not looking for a by-the-book delivery person. We’re looking for somebody who is highly collaborative, hands on, can think on their feet in a fast-paced environment and pragmatically apply delivery methodology to achieve successful outcomes.
We'd expect you to be able to:
- Establish vision, programme methodology, tools, processes and governance framework with the Programme Delivery, Engineering and Product Leads and work to continually optimise and improve them.
- Own and Drive project delivery for the programme across a multi-disciplinary team and set a sustainable operating and delivery rhythm maintaining an open, collaborative and positive culture within the project and programme organisation.
- Plan, document, drive and measure the success of the implementation. You will create project plans, manage risks, define project objectives and key milestones and report on their delivery to senior management and the client.
- Balance objectives and redeploy people and resources as priorities change and manage resource forecasting and utilisation by tracking velocity of teams and the overall programme.
- Be accountable for understanding, managing and communicating between complex stakeholder groups, undertaking regular reporting against key metrics and balancing priorities.
- Manage dependencies and relationships of varying complexity across workstreams and external parties / programmes.
- Remove blockers and proactively manage risks, commercials, budgets and people.
- Be the initial escalation point for the programme and must have an awareness of the bigger picture.
- Support the exec by overseeing the delivery of their vision for the programme.
- Support and coach programme delivery resources.
- Serve as an ambassador for 11:FS and its capabilities with clients.
The person we are looking for needs to have:
- 7 years+ experience of hands on delivery and leading complex projects and programmes in an agile delivery framework with high volumes of requirements across full programme reach and lifecycle.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering complex full lifecycle integration programmes iteratively across supplier, client and required 3rd parties.
- Worked with and has a good understanding of SaaS / PaaS products and APIs.
- Experience with leading a team of designers, engineers, and analysts to execute and drive delivery.
- Curiosity, empathy and always striving to gain a deeper understanding of user and client needs.
It would also be great if you can show you have:
- Delivered banking, payments or other financial service products and features.
- Been a programme manager in a B2B SaaS / PaaS environment.
- Expert knowledge of agile delivery tools and techniques and supporting team systems e.g. Jira / Confluence.
- Experience of large scale / complex system implementation and data migrations.
Working with us you will get the chance to build out a software platform that will revolutionise financial services, as well as becoming part of a team that genuinely wants to make a difference.
At 11:FS, all our employees get:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Flexible working
And we are also always looking at how we can do more for our employees so expect more in the future as we look to make 11:FS one of the best places for you to be able to unleash your talent.